- 9:30 am 10:30 am New York / Washington, D.C.
- 2:30 pm 3:30 pm London
- 3:30 pm 4:30 pm Brussels / Paris
- 11:30 pm 12:30 pm Tokyo
We are pleased to organize a special presentation hosted by the IIF Economics team on Insurance Investment and Evolving Interest Rate Expectations
, which will be held on Thursday, February 24.
Topics to be discussed will include:?
- Inflationary pressure and its impact on the interest rate environment
- Timelines for interest rate hikes and their impact on the global economy, market outlook, and insurers investment strategies
- Global and regional growth outlook in the context of an uneven recovery
- The outlook for emerging markets and credit markets
Following the presentation, members will have the opportunity to pose questions to the IIF Economics team. The session will be recorded and available for members to view following the event.
For questions or more information about this event, please contact Hillary Veals at [email protected]