In the fall we returned to Washington, D.C. for the IIF s flagship Annual Membership Meeting on October 16-19.
The 4-day program convened 1400+ attendees from 64 countries and explored the latest and most pressing issues facing the financial services industry and global economy. The IIF brought together the brightest minds and most influential voices to dive into key topics such as the latest developments in digital finance, trends in global markets, and the current regulatory environment. Our program featured 65 sessions and 250+ speakers.
Program Highlights Included:
- Frontier and Emerging Markets
- Data Town Hall
- Views from the C-Suite Series
- Conversation with Policymaker Series
- Digital Finance Track: C-Suite Digital Strategy; Competition in the Age of Digital Platforms; Machine Learning, Quantum Computing
- Regulatory Track: Market Fragmentation; Impact of Digital Reform; Financial Crime and Digital Identity
- Sustainable Finance
- U.S. Outlook
- European Union Post Elections and Brexit
- Globalization In Transition: The Rise of Data, Services and Intangible Capital
- The World Is Better Than You Think
- Capitalism s Crisis of Confidence