- 9:30 am - 11:30 am Washington, D.C.
- 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm London
- 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm Brussels
We were delighted to host the IIF Future of Insurance Webinar Series - Part 1
, which followed up on the Future of Insurance event held in June 2020. The series had sessions timed to accommodate IIF members in Atlantic-facing and Pacific-facing time zones. During the series we explored how insurers are adapting and refining their business strategies to reflect the rapid transformation of the industry and the challenges of a volatile financial market environment.
We hosted part one, of our two-part webinar series, on October 27
, which discussed strategic planning in a volatile financial market environment and strategies for flexible and nimble contingency planning.
Strategic Planning in a Volatile Market Environment
- Giovanni Gentile, Head, Strategy, Corporate Finance and Capital Management, Swiss Re
- Carlos Montalvo, Partner, PwC
- Marcelo Ramella, Director, Financial Stability, Bermuda Monetary Authority, and Vice Chair, IAIS Macroprudential Committee
- Mary Frances Monroe, Senior Advisor and Insurance Lead, Regulatory Affairs, IIF (moderator)
Flexible Contingency Planning
- Michael Consedine, President and CEO, National Association of Insurance Commissioners
- Ramon Carrasco, Group CRO, MAPFRE
- Halina von dem Hagen, EVP, Treasurer and Global Head of Capital Management, Manulife
- Andres Portilla, Managing Director, Regulatory Affairs, IIF (moderator)
For questions or more information about the webinar, please contact Hillary Veals at [email protected]