- 8:00 am 9:00 am New York / Washington, D.C.
- 1:00 pm 2:00 pm London
- 2:00 pm 3:00 pm Paris / Brussels
- 10:00 pm 11:00 pm Tokyo
We were pleased to host a special IIF event on the financial services priorities of the 2022 French Presidency of the Council of the European Union. This event included Tr sor Public (French Treasury) and senior industry representatives to discuss and evaluate the Presidency priorities, which included many critical issues in economic and financial affairs, including supporting recovery and growth, financing future growth, and building a responsible, sustainable capitalism across Europe.
- Gabriel Cumenge, Deputy Assistant Secretary, French Ministry of Finance (Tr sor Public)
- Sylvie Matherat, Senior Global Advisor, Mazars
- V ronique Ormezzano, Head of Group Regulatory Affairs, BNP Paribas
- Martin Boer, Senior Director, Regulatory Affairs, IIF
- Robert Priester, Chief European Representative and Regulatory Counsel, IIF
For questions or more information about this event, please contact [email protected].