As part of the IIF's Digital Finance Webinar Series, we were delighted to host The Digital Currency Future
webinar, which we scheduled specifically for our Asia and Americas-West audiences, on:
- Monday, June 22 at 5:00 pm San Francisco / 8:00 pm Washington, D.C.
- Tuesday, June 23 at 8:00 am Singapore / 9:00 am Tokyo / 10:00 am Sydney
Global developments are driving digital money forward and a new generation of central bank digital currencies (CBDC) are being designed to serve a digitized economy. Some designs could fundamentally alter the commercial banking system we know today, while some other initiatives could present challenges for government controls and monetary policy. This session explored the latest technology-driven evolution of money and payments, the necessary Digital Identity capabilities, and the implications for the future of finance.
- Camilla Bullock, Managing Director, Emerging Payments Association Asia
- James Lloyd, Partner and Asia-Pacific FinTech & Payments Leader, EY
- R. Jesse McWaters, Vice President, Global Digital Public Policy, Mastercard
- Laurence White, Consultant Asia Pacific, Digital Finance, International Institute of Finance (moderator)
If you have any questions, please contact Mina Loldj at [email protected]