- 10:00 am - 11:00 am Washington, D.C.
- 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm London
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm Brussels
As part of the IIF's Digital Finance Webinar Series, we were delighted to host the Digitalization to Support SMEs
The growing trend of digitalization has been accelerated across the economy by COVID-19, catalyzing small and medium enterprises to rapidly adapt to the new circumstances. However, the pandemic impact adds to an impetus that was already there, with small businesses already transforming or even re-inventing themselves to keep pace with evolving customer preferences, new technological processes and modernizing supply chains.
This webinar discussed some of the specific digital innovations that are helping small businesses, and how financial institutions are embracing digital tools and partnerships to help support their small business clients. These include cloud-enabled business solutions, collaborative advertising solutions, and machine learning technologies to overcome information asymmetries in credit assessment.
- Josephine Anan-Ankomah, Group Executive, Commercial Banking, Ecobank
- Christin Brown, Global Financial Services Strategy & Solutions Lead, Google Cloud
- Olivier Khayat, Co-CEO of Commercial Banking Western Europe, Unicredit
- Brad Carr, Managing Director, Digital Finance, IIF
The information contained in this presentation is general in nature and should not be considered to be a professional advice.
If you have any questions, please contact Mina Loldj at [email protected]