- 9:00 am - 11:00 am Washington, D.C.
- 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm London
- 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm Brussels
The IIF and State Street hosted a IIF Sustainable Finance Workshop entitled Crisis as Catalyst? Higher Stakes for Climate and ESG Investment.
The workshop featured panel conversations on the quest for better disclosure, ESG investing in the time of COVID-19, and practitioner perspectives on ESG metrics, methodologies and data.
- Jenn Bender, Senior Managing Director, Director of Research for the Global Equity Beta Solutions Team, State Street
- Bob Eccles, Visiting Professor of Management Practice at Sa d Business School, University of Oxford
- Janine Guillot, Chief Executive Officer, Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB)
- Patricia Hudson, Head of Executive Communications and Thought Leadership, State Street Corporation
- Henrik Jeppesen, Head of Investor Outreach, Carbon Tracker
- David King, Head of Environmental, Social and Governance Stewardship, Fidelity
- Giel Linthorst, Executive Director, PCAF
- Leon Saunders Calvert, Head of Sustainability Finance, Lipper and I&A Insights, Refinitiv
- Mary Schapiro, Vice Chair for Public Policy and Special Advisor to Michael Bloomberg, Bloomberg LP
- George Serafeim, Charles M. Williams Professor, Harvard Business School
- Doug Sims, Senior Advisor for Green Finance and Director of the Center for Market Innovation, Natural Resources Defense Council
For questions or more information about the event, please contact [email protected]