- 8:30 am 9:30 am Washington, D.C.
- 1:30 pm 2:30 pm London
- 2:30 pm 3:30 pm Brussels
We were delighted to host a fascinating discussion on the recently issued FSB report on the Holistic Review of the March Market Turmoil. Speakers commented on the economic shock and related liquidity stress that took place in March and discuss the FSB evaluation of its causes and policy implications. The webinar examined the FSB work plan, including examination of the risk factors and markets that contributed to amplification of the shock; the analysis of systemic risks in NBFI, including interactions between banks and non-banks; and the assessment of policies to address systemic risks in NBFI.
- Tobias Adrian, Financial Counsellor and Director of the Monetary and Capital Markets Department, International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Barbara Novick, Vice Chairman and Co-founder, Blackrock
- Robert Oph le, Chairman, AMF
- Costas Stephanou, Head of Financial Stability Analysis, FSB
For questions or more information about the event, please contact [email protected]