We are pleased to partner with Climate Action for the 4th annual Sustainable Investment Forum Europe, which returns in April 2021 as a 4-part digital event series across 2 weeks.
The Forum will convene over 1,850 asset owners and investment managers, institutional investors, pension funds, banks, development banks, policymakers, think tanks and NGOs to continue to build the momentum for sustainable finance and responsible investment.
Delivered on a sophisticated digital event platform, the Forum will encourage debate in a dynamic, engaging, and interactive way.
- Learn how investors are aligning with climate goals
- Engage and network with a range of asset owners, asset managers and senior policy makers
- Hear from influential speakers who will share views on how Europe s sustainable finance market is progressing
- Explore and compare sustainability strategies
Key Speakers: How to Register:
- Sonja Gibbs, Managing Director, Sustainable Finance, Institute of International Finance
- Valentijn van Nieuwenhuijzen, Chief Investment Officer, NN Investment Partners
- Nicholas Pfaff, Managing Director & Head of Sustainable Finance, ICMA
- Eva Halvarsson, CEO, AP2
- Chris Faint, Head of Department, Climate & Small Mutuals Division, Bank of England
- Jo l Prohin, Head of Investment Management Department, Asset Management Division, Caisse des D p t
- Heike Reichelt, Head of Investor Relations and Sustainable Finance, World Bank
- Carine Smith Ihenacho, Chief Governance & Compliance Officer, Norges Bank Investment Management
You can register online here
. Contact Rachel Cooper directly if you have any questions on +44 (0) 207 871 0173 or email at [email protected]