- 8:00 am 9:00 am New York / Washington, D.C.
- 12:00 pm 1:00 pm London
- 1:00 pm 2:00 pm Brussels
- 4:00 pm 5:00 pm Dubai
- 8:00 pm 9:00 pm Singapore
We were delighted to host a conversation with Michael Gibson, Head of Supervision and Regulation Division of the Federal Reserve Board
, to discuss the top regulatory policy priorities in 2021.
During this session, we heard about the main priorities in the policy and supervisory agenda for the Federal Reserve Board and Mr. Gibson s views on key current issues, including:
- Covid-19 impact and policy response
- Credit outlook for the US banking system
- The evolving agenda on climate-related risks
- Emerging Non-bank Financial Intermediation agenda
- Digitalization and the policy response, and more
- Andr s Portilla, Managing Director, Regulatory Affairs, IIF
For questions or more information about the event, please contact [email protected]