- 9:00 am 10:00 am Washington, D.C.
- 2:00 pm 3:00 pm London
- 3:00 pm 4:00 pm Brussels
We were delighted to partner with NY Climate Week
to host the latest edition of the IIF ESG Webinar Series, New Frontiers - ESG in Sovereign Debt Markets.
This popular series is designed to promote understanding of the rapidly evolving landscape for sustainable investment and to align efforts to measure and track climate finance.
This webinar focused on how ESG considerations are being incorporated in sovereign debt markets. The discussion with our expert panel looked at ESG factors in the context of asset allocation and country selection as well as investor relations and debt restructuring. We also covered ESG data challenges for sovereign bond investors, along with ESG ratings and their implications for long-term financing needs in developing economies.
- Matthew Graves, Emerging Markets Sovereign Research Analyst, Western Asset Management
- Carmen Nuzzo, Head of Fixed Income, Investment Practices, Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI)
- Anderson Caputo Silva, Practice Manager, Long Term Finance, World Bank
- Sonja Gibbs, Managing Director and Head of Sustainable Finance, IIF
For questions or more information about the series, please contact [email protected]