In this webinar we discussed perspectives on the financial stability implications of the COVID-19 pandemic, including the recent International Monetary Fund (IMF) Global Financial Stability Report Update, with a distinguished international panel of speakers from the IMF, U.S. Federal Reserve Board and European Systemic Risk Board. The speakers shared their institutions views on the key financial stability risks and outlook, and the appropriate policy response.
The webinar took place on Monday, July 13
at 9:00 am 10:00 am Washington, D.C. / 2:00 pm 3:00 pm London / 3:00 pm 4:00 pm Brussels
, and included time for audience Q&A.
- Elizabeth Klee, Associate Director, Division of Financial Stability, U.S. Federal Reserve Board
- Francesco Mazzaferro, Head of Secretariat, European Systemic Risk Board
- Fabio Natalucci, Deputy Director, Monetary and Capital Markets Department, International Monetary Fund
- Andr s Portilla, Managing Director and Head of Regulatory Affairs, IIF
- Katie Rismanchi, Policy Advisor, Regulatory Affairs, IIF
For additional information, please contact Hillary Veals at [email protected]