- Tuesday, December 1 at 4:30 pm 5:30 pm San Francisco / 7:30 pm 8:30 pm Washington, D.C.
- Wednesday, December 2 at 8:30 am 9:30 am Singapore / 9:30 am 10:30 am Tokyo / 11:30 am 12:30 pm Sydney.
Quantum computing is transitioning from development labs to cloud deployment and application testing. Quantum s superior computational power vis- -vis classic computers brings potentially significant implications across industries and the overall economy in the coming decade. With an eye to both the opportunities for large problem optimization and modelling, as well as the concerns regarding preparedness for post-quantum encryption, this session explored the promise of quantum, where we are on the development curve, the potential implications for financial services, and how the industry and policymakers can best prepare to keep pace with the technology and its adoption.
- Marko Milek, Head of Global Exchange APAC, State Street
- Rudy Raymond H. P., Quantum Algorithms and Software Researcher, IBM Research - Tokyo
- Denise Ruffner, Vice President of Business Development, IonQ Inc.
For questions or more information about the event, please contact Mina Loldj at [email protected]