- 6:00 am Washington, D.C.
- 11:00 am London
- 12:00 pm Brussels/Johannesburg
- 6:00 pm Beijing
- 7:00 pm Tokyo
On April 21
we were delighted to host the first-ever IIF Sustainable Finance Summit.
In a landmark year for the global sustainable finance agenda, international coordination and alignment are essential. As policymakers, regulators and private sector financial firms around the world pursue ambitious goals on reducing greenhouse gas emissions, environmental protection, addressing climate-related risks, and financing sustainable development this follow the sun event provided a lively and informative discussion of the road ahead.
- Views from the C-Suite: Asia, Emerging Markets, Europe, UK, North America
- Importance of global alignment on sustainable finance policy and regulation
- Need for international convergence on taxonomy, data standards and metrics
- The search for a global ESG disclosure standard
- New U.S. climate finance policy priorities and approach to international engagement
- Turning billions to trillions channeling private finance for sustainable development goals
- Carbon pricing, scaling voluntary carbon markets
- Green technology and the race to net zero
For questions or more information about the summit, please contact [email protected]