- 4:00 pm 5:00 pm Dubai
- 1:00 pm 2:00 pm Paris
- 7:00 am 8:00 am New York / Washington, D.C.
This 60-minute webinar on Wednesday, January 20
brought together authorities, including Brian Stirewalt, CEO of the DFSA, and industry practitioners that explored:
- An overview of current Cyber Security landscape and risks;
- Effective strategies and tools to mitigate Cyber Risk;
- Improving Cyber Incident Reporting practices; and
- The latest regulatory and policy developments.
- Paul Keating, Group Chief Risk Officer, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Louay Shaat, EMEA Security Leader, Amazon Web Services
- Bryan Stirewalt, Chief Executive, Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA)
Hosted by: This webinar was held under Chatham House Rule and was not recorded.
- Martin Boer, Director, Regulatory Affairs, IIF
- Wolfgang Engel, General Manager & Chief Representative - Middle East & Africa, IIF
For questions or more information about the event, please contact Hillary Veals at [email protected]