- Monday, November 2 at 4:00 pm 5:00 pm San Francisco / 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm Washington, D.C.
- Tuesday, November 3 at 8:00 am 9:00 am Singapore / 9:00 am 10:00 am Tokyo
We were delighted to host the IIF Future of Insurance Webinar Series - Part 2
, which followed up on the Future of Insurance event held in June 2020. The series had sessions timed to accommodate IIF members in Atlantic-facing and Pacific-facing time zones. During the series we explored how insurers are adapting and refining their business strategies to reflect the rapid transformation of the industry and the challenges of a volatile financial market environment.
We hosted part two of our Future of Insurance series on Monday, November 2 / Tuesday, November 3
, which discussed strategies for success in a digitalized and disintermediated industry.
Strategies for Success in a Digitalized and Disintermediated Industry
- Sharmista Appaya, Senior Financial Sector Specialist, World Bank
- Krish Krishnakanthan, Senior Partner, McKinsey & Co.
- Erez Liebermann, Chief Counsel, Cybersecurity and Privacy, Prudential Financial
- Tom Wilson, CEO, Allianz Thailand
- Martin Boer, Director, Regulatory Affairs, IIF (moderator)
For questions or more information about the webinar, please contact Hillary Veals at [email protected]